Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 3: A Violet Maxi


Good Evening,

The night before last I decided at 10:30 I was going to make a new dress for yesterday. That sounds so confusing doesn't it. I know this was supposed to be yesterday's post but that never happened. One day I'm gonna stop making decisions to do this. That is probably unlikely to happen but hey what's done is done right? So today I bring you my violet maxi dress.

It is a self drafted maxi dress created by a fellow blogger. It's made out of a purple jersey knit. I really like the drape but I need to fix a few things on it. I think I'm gonna tighten the elastic for a better fit around the waist. The bottom definitely needs to be cut about an inch or so but other than that it's perfect.

As always I'd like to hear what you think.






Ok last one and I know it's a bit blurry but I wanted to end this post with a hardy laugh.



xoxo
Shari Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment